Re: Calling Churches

  • From: Tara Downie <downiemom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ross Point Board Members <rpboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 15:04:26 -0700

Ok, so I FINALLY got around to calling. Like Sarah, working during office
hours makes it hard to get a hold of people. Here is what I have:

1. Chinese Baptist in Spokane - Phone has been disconnected (Verizon
message)
2. Morning Star in Spokane - I left a message.
3. New Hope Missionary in Spokane - Their phone just stopped ringing...no
answer, no message.
4. Southside in Richland - I left a message.
5. Shalom Church in Wenatchee - I spoke with the pastor. He will make an
announcement at his evening service tonight.
6. Wenatchee Broth/Baptist in Wenatchee - I left a message.

Talk to you all soon!
Tara Downei