RE: Calling Churches

  • From: Brenda Cook <bjcook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rpboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rpboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 17:01:46 +0000

Sorry Britt, no red or blue.  I have called Manual's church and he is checking
into one young man that may be interested.  and  I can call the prosser and
sunnyside area churches...

Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 15:49:37 -0700
Subject: Re: Calling Churches
From: brittanyesawyer@xxxxxxxxx
To: rpboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Okay, trying this again. Brenda if the highlights do not come through again,
please let me know and I will assign you churches =)

Again the ones I have contacted are in red, and the ones in blue have been
contacted by other board members.

White need to be contacted!

Thank you!

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 6:34 AM, Brittany Sawyer <brittanyesawyer@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I will try and send that attachment again this afternoon. I apologize the first
one did not work.

On Tuesday, March 25, 2014, Brenda Cook <bjcook@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Brittany,
The attachment isn't showing any colors so I don't know who's been called
already.  Feel free to give me an assignment :) Brenda

Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 16:00:27 -0700

From: brittanyesawyer@xxxxxxxxx
To: rpboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello There!

Attached you will find the updated list of churches to be called.
All churches that have been spoken for are highlighted in blue. Please let me
know how these calls are going for you. If you have yet to call the churches
you spoke for, please do so as soon as possible.

The ones highlighted in Red are the churches I have called and my personal
reminder of who I spoke for.

Anyone not highlighted is up for grabs!
Please let me know if you are willing to take a few!

Thanks!

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 2:20 PM, Brittany Sawyer <brittanyesawyer@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

So sorry I have not responded! When I get home I will update the list and let
you all know what is still available.

For those of you that have called, how is it going??

On Tuesday, March 11, 2014, Brenda Cook <bjcook@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What churches are not taken yet?

Sent from my iPhone
On Mar 11, 2014, at 9:07 PM, Brittany Sawyer <brittanyesawyer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How are the phone calls coming?? Any success? Thanks to those of you who have
volunteered! There is still more churches if anyone else is available... If
not, I can keep calling =)

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 12:41 PM, Tara Downie <downiemom@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I will call these churches. Tara

Morning