RE: My phone wasn't sending emails?

  • From: "John Batchelder" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rpboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 08:17:13 -0700

We will send Brochures out today. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Blessings,

John

John Batchelder

Executive Director

Ross Point Camp & Conference Center

820 S Ross Point Rd

Post Falls, ID 83854

208-773-1655

208-773-1656 FAX

john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:service@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

www.rosspoint.org

Providing a Haven for Engaging, Encouraging, and Equipping

From: garym@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: rpboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: March conference call coming up...
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 16:51:26 +0000

The March conference call is coming up next Sunday.

Typically, we meet at 8pm for 1hr.  Would it be possible to meet in the
afternoon (like 2 or 3 or 4)?  I have a wedding I am supposed to be at that
will conflict and I do not want to miss this meeting since our main topic
will be the building project and its current status.

If we can't move it, then I will need to defer to Mark to run the meeting.

Thoughts?

--Gary

---
is active.