My phone wasn't sending emails?

  • From: Sarah Schuelke <sarahschuelke@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rpboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rpboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 19:10:57 -0600

Hello Board, I have been responding to emails on my phone but it seems like
maybe they haven't been coming through?! Here are a few notes I tried sending
out from my phone but maybe didn't actually send.
1) Whatever time works for the call for me. 2) I realized I can't call many of
the churches I claimed as I am totally unavailable during regular business
hours. I DID contact Missoula FBC and Eureka FBC. I have heard back from
Missoula but not Eureka yet. 3) Missoula is requesting summer promo materials
(brochures, other?). They would like to start promoting RP camps but haven't
gotten anything. I saw Templed Hills has their fliers out and those are in
their church but nothing is there for RP summer camps. Does anyone know if
these are being distributed?  Sorry about the confusion with my email not
coming through (if that is the case?) I will email back from my computer from
now on.
Hope you all are well! Sarah

From: garym@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: rpboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: March conference call coming up...
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 16:51:26 +0000

The March conference call is coming up next Sunday…

Typically, we meet at 8pm for 1hr.  Would it be possible to meet in the
afternoon (like 2 or 3 or 4)?  I have a wedding I am supposed to be at that
will conflict and I do not want to miss this meeting since our main topic will
be the building
 project and its current status.

If we can’t move it, then I will need to defer to Mark to run the meeting…

Thoughts?
--Gary