[rollei_list] Re: Rollei Retro 100/Agfa 100 - problems

  • From: David Sadowski <dsadowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 12:46:48 -0500

A digital photo that is dark can be lightened with the touch of a
button, something that is difficult to achieve with film.  I never
said this involved creating an image where there is no image there.

That would, of course, require a magician.  I don't think there are
any magicians on this list, but there are plenty of contrarians.

Needless to say, there are things you can do in seconds today on a
computer, using free software, that would have been nearly impossible
years ago with film, or would have cost hundreds of dollars and a lot
of time.

Having your film screwed up by the developer is something the digital
photographer doesn't need to worry about.