[rollei_list] Re: Print Exchange?

  • From: eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 00:57:14 +0000

I didn't mean to make this less inclusive. So far I've gotten one very definite
response (besides me), and about 4 interesteds. I should start a head count. If
participation is low, what do you all feel about for every darkroom print
contributor we have one inkjet contributor. Would that make those interested in
darkroom work less interested?

The idea is to see work that is made to the photographer's criteria, not the HP
Indigo's fuser temperature.

What say you?

E.

From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>