[rollei_list] Re: Print Exchange?

  • From: eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 15:00:18 +0000

> Heck, I'll even take a RC post card.
> The whole point for me was to maintain darkroom momentum.

Well if anyone is interested in a swap, I'll organize one.

5x7 FB or RC - any Rollei exposed negative. Enlargement or contact.
Original work not yet published. I'll produce an enclosure for it.
Mail entry to me with postage, I'll sort & collate and ship back.
If I get a complete description of everyone's entry in time, I'll letterpress
an introduction sheet.

If there is interest, chime in, and let's set a date - or anything else anyone
wants to suggest.

Elias