[real-eyes] Re: external sound card

  • From: "Suzanne" <suzyq69@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 22:08:57 -0500

Well, nothing gained at all.  Probably not doing things right.  Running ins
and outs now I still get the same outcome as I had before changing the .iny
file. Just two configurations to get the same thing.  Actually better off
before as now Jaws volume is much, much softer than everything else, yet the
dial on either card adjusts both.  So for now I guess I wil change it all
back to one card or the other.  Still don't know why I can get sounds
separated in control panel but not volume?
Suzanne R

This email scanned for Viruses and Spam by ZCloud.net