[real-eyes] Re: external sound card

  • From: "Suzanne" <suzyq69@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 20:59:27 -0500

Jim,
The only thing I gained back by these instructions (as I had everything
going to the second card after I installed it) was to split system back to
where it was, but the volume control on the second card does not adjust Jaws
volume at all.  Would there be something in Jaws settings I need to change
as well?  The whole point of me trying this is to get volume separated.
Suzanne R

This email scanned for Viruses and Spam by ZCloud.net