[real-eyes] external sound card

  • From: "Suzanne" <suzyq69@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "real-eyes" <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 17:14:07 -0500

Could someone please send me the steps necessary to send Jaws to external sound
card?  Or tell me where I can go to find? Got some info from someone but I
don't understand it and looks scary!
By messing around in control panel audio tab I got (haven't a clue how) Jaws to
go to the external card and everything else normal, but the volume on iether
one controls everything.  Just need to separate volume control, or send Jaws
there the correct way.
Suzanne, who hasn't a clue
This email scanned for Viruses and Spam by ZCloud.net