[real-eyes] Re: external sound card

  • From: "Suzanne" <suzyq69@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 20:25:25 -0500

Jim, these are indeed the same scary instructions someone else sent me.
There are a few aspects I don't get.  I was told to copy the .iny  file
somewhere so if I mess it up I can paste in and all won't be lost.  Any
explanation on how I got Jaws to come to the second sound card just by using
control panel?  But yet volume of each card controlling both cards?
Suzanne

This email scanned for Viruses and Spam by ZCloud.net