[real-eyes] Re: external sound card

  • From: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 11:09:11 -0500

They sent you the right information.  I can help you with this on the phone.
That's really the only way.  You can decide which sound card you     want to
hear jaws speak through and then physically connect the two cards together
from speaker out to line in with a patch cord, then adjust the level under
Windows volume control.