[real-eyes] Re: external sound card

  • From: "Suzanne" <suzyq69@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 17:19:42 -0500

The second way you mentioned is what I believe I did last and the volume on
the external card controlled both jaws and dictation.I altered that .iny
file, patched to the internal and with headset into speaker that has volume
dial.  I've tried so many different combinations of things and sometimes no
change or things backwards to the way I believed I had them set.  lol  So
I'm obviously doing something wrong.
Suzanne R

This email scanned for Viruses and Spam by ZCloud.net