[racktables-users] Re: Rooms/Floors/Buildings.

  • From: "Lacayo, Luis" <llacayo@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 11:51:02 -0600

That is already supported.   If you take a look at the demo, you will see
that there are different facilities.  London, Moscow, New York, etc.

Thanks,

Luis

--
Luis F. Lacayo
Senior Systems Engineer
llacayo@xxxxxxxx
"This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and
may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the
information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply
e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any
attachments. Thank you."