[racktables-users] Container Objects

  • From: "Ray Robertson" <ray.robertson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 09:42:42 -0000

Hi ,

I now have 0.19.1 up and running. However, to use the new container
stuff for VMs, Blades and modular switches I need to fix some bodges I
made previously.

How should I best convert the existing:

Virtual servers of type 'Server' to type 'VM'

Blade chassis of type 'Server' to type 'Server chassis'

Also, for the physical stuff, it would be nice to be able to specify a
slot number that a blade/module is in. This information could perhaps
even be used in future to show blade servers in a graphic etc.

Cheers,

Ray

--

Ray Robertson
Technical Architect

T 01442 458375
F 01442 458443
M 07718 358658
W  www.eckoh.com

Eckoh is a PCI DSS compliant Level One Service Provider.

Latest news: Eckoh signs collaboration agreement with a Global Management
Consultancy
>> read full release

This communication contains information, which is confidential and may also be
privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) only. If
you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of
distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is
communication in error please return it to the sender and then delete it.
Opinions expressed in this message are those of the author, and are not binding
on the company.

Registered in England and Wales, No. 2796531
Registered office: Telford House, Corner Hall, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
HP3 9HN

A member of the Eckoh Plc group of companies.

JPEG image