[racktables-users] Re: Rooms/Floors/Buildings.

  • From: Wawrzyniec Niewodniczański <wawrzek.niewodniczanski@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 13:20:33 +0100

On 03/02/11 19:26, Aaron Dummer wrote:

[...]
The idea of treating racks and locations as objects is interesting.
As you mentioned, it would solve several problems at once.  I'll work
on incorporating that into a future version of 0.19.

Hi Aaron (and others),

I wonder how does work on 'multi-site patch' go?
Have you got any time to work on it?
Do you need any help?
Any code ready for testing (even in alpha state)?
Is it going to be part of 0.19 branch or next release?

Regards,
Wawrzek

--
Wawrzyniec (Wawrzek) Niewodniczański - 01223 435603 (35603) - wawrzekn
System Administrator - Engineering Services Team (XenServer)