[racktables-users] Re: Rooms/Floors/Buildings.

  • From: Koen Vanherck <koen.vanherck@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 20:34:58 +0100

hi,

I made a page that you can place your rack in a rackspace on at google maps
custom tail space
but the problem is it is programed in my one style and database connection

i also integrated in racktables using a  iframe

if you are interested in it let me know

Koen Vanherck
Koen.vanherck@xxxxxxxxx
www.koenkv.be