[pythian] Re: Physics Library

  • From: "Lithander" <lithander@xxxxxx>
  • To: <pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 14:10:04 +0200

> I downloaded the demo.  It is so frickin L337 I can't even describe it :D
> Ok, I could, but I'm too lazy.

Indeed, the demos are cool! But the whole library is designed for C so
somebody would need to do a header conversion. (roughly 5000 lines if I'm
not mistaken)

I don't know if you guys have heard about ODE which stands for Open Dynamics
Engine. It's developed by Russell Smith but there allready is a Delphi
conversion called DelphiODE maintained by Mattias Fagerlund.
This might save a lot of work and the Engine is powerfull, too! Just have a
look at the provided demos...

-lith