[pure-silver] Re: under-developed?

  • From: Sauerwald Mark <mark_sauerwald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 18:52:07 -0800 (PST)

Janet

I use HC-110 and am a big fan.  I mix it as I am about
to use it, and use it one shot.

For some films I use dil B (1:31), but when the
development times get too short, I switch to dil H
(1:63) and the times become more comfortable.

I measure the syrup with a syringe that I get from a
local feed store, they are cheap and make the
measuring of syrup quick, neat and easy.