[pure-silver] Re: old Norman P400D battery pack

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 09:05:04 -0400

DEAR JACQUES,
        I haven't been "radio-active" since we moved into our new home 6
years ago!  I have antennae and a tower lying on their sides and the radio
gear in boxes on the table dedicated to the "station" when I get time to set
it up.
        There will be a 8P6 field day on Sunday, March 20th at 1500 UTC.
Find them on 20 meters and make a sched to meet on 80 m after dark.
                CHEERS!
                        BOB
PS: Please send me your e-mail address so we can stay in contact off list.