[pure-silver] Tri X film versions and sizes

  • From: Christopher Woodhouse <chris.woodhouse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 20:05:34 +0000

In my quest to find my film of choice and after comparing Tmax 400 with TriX
I plumped on TriX. I then downloaded the latest Kodak datasheets and found
to my amazement, two Tri X emulsions, TriX 400 and 320, which are available
in different formats. I cannot begin to understand the weird reasoning
behind this but would welcome any observations between the two emulsions.

It would also seem that TriX 400 is not available in 5x4!

--
Regards Chris Woodhouse