[pure-silver] Re: Tri X film versions and sizes

  • From: Barrie Bunning <barrieb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 09:06:05 +1100

Greetings Chris;  I have been a ' Tri-X ' user for many , many
years,   The  400 Tri-x is basically an   amateur emulsion, good   but the
320 is the  ' Pro '  film has a much better sensitivity curve AND has been
the stock film for Professionals world wide for years.  Being an 'Old '
type emulsion it has a lot going for it , in my view it is worth making ONE
of your standard film types.     Cheers  BarrieB.