[pure-silver] Re: Tri X film versions and sizes

  • From: Christopher Woodhouse <chris.woodhouse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 20:27:29 +0000

So, even with a roll-off type type developer like Microdol X, Tri X320 in
5x4 is not going to be suitable for landscape work on anything but the
dullest day. That was a near miss, thanks. Looks like I'm down to the Tmax's
and Acros that are available in 120 and 5x4 if I'm going to give Ilford the
heave-ho.

On 15/2/05 12:55 am, "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

Regards Chris Woodhouse