[pure-silver] lens for enlarging 8x10?

  • From: Shannon Stoney <sstoney@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:17:53 -0600

>or
>
>http://www.khbphotografix.com/devere/

Thanks,these people were really helpful.  I didn't know what model I
had but they helped me figure out I have the 108S.  They have the
lens board I need.

Now I need a lens, though, because their boards are blank and i need
to get the lens first so they'll know how to drill it for me.

What are some good brands of enlarging lenses?  I need to cover an
8x10 negative.  What sizes should I consider?  I was thinking 240mm
to 300mm, but would a 240 really cover it?

--shannon