[pure-silver] Re: RC to FB

  • From: "Justin F. Knotzke" <jknotzke@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 08:57:47 -0500

     Thanks to all who have replied. It's greatly appreciated.

     I am going to try FB and see if the fuss is worth the results. I
think I will use FB in situations where the print warrants (portfolio
work etc). I don't have a print washer or a dry press. I wash all my
prints in the sink.

     I will probably build myself some screen dryers. The local lab will
hot press my prints for a few pennies if need be.

     Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Justin F. Knotzke
jknotzke@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.shampoo.ca