[pure-silver] Re: Oriental Seagull Papers

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 17:42:43 -0700 (PDT)

Mine used to be Forte and Ansco 115 diluted 1:4 or 1:5
but now it may become Foma pending testing.

Nicholas, I meant to respond to your post earlier so
I'll do it here since it's part of this post.
I'm looking to acheive warmth without toning, although
those toners can produce nice results on their own.
Eric

http://www.patersonphotographic.co.uk/usa-darkroom-dealers.htm