[pure-silver] Re: Oriental Seagull Papers

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 09:33:46 -0400

I never said that the craft would get in the way.I was saying it was simply
part of the whole process.  I just don't understand any objection to
discussing the remaining options.  I am an artist first.  I chose
photography as my medium 35 years ago.  And an important part of photography
is the craft with which I express my vision.  I STILL need SOMEWAY to
actualize my vision.be it alt, silver gelatin, or digital.

  _____