[pure-silver] Re: Oriental Seagull Papers

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 21:26:58 -0700 (PDT)

Absolutely.  Yet at the same time, in my quest for a
warm toned paper I had minimum expectations and
limited funds for whatever I was trying out.

I had hoped Oriental would do the trick because of the
price but unfortunately it's not as warm as I'd like.
Whatever the replacement, it doesn't have to match
Forte, but being as warm as is kind of important for
my work.  I'm hoping Foma will do the trick.

Just don't call me alt, (as I albumenize the next
sheet of paper here).  I only do historical processes,
traditional B&W and digital.

Eric

online.