[pure-silver] Re: Kodak vs Ilford

  • From: "Jason McPeak" <mcpeak.jason@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 23:27:01 -0500

Yes, I've been to that site about graflex, I have the GRAFLEX CROWN SPECIAL.
I tried to develop that roll of ADOX in RODINAL 1:50 for 10 mnutes at 68deg.
F the negatives came out very thin. I may just order ADOX's developer with
my next film order, and try again. The only thing broken ont he tripod are
the upper stop collars for the legs, two of the three are broken, I have
substituted hose clamps for now, but plan on restoring it soon. I am also
currently trying to get a replacement pushbutton switch for a CALUMET flash
meter from the late 70's early 80's, I cleaned it up, put new batteries in
it, and had it working for a couple of days, it even read real well with my
vivtar flash meter, then the button broke.