[pure-silver] Re: Kodak vs Ilford

  • From: Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 20:08:49 -0700

At 06:17 PM 3/22/2008, you wrote:
Richard K,

I finished the roll of ADOX 100 ASA. I did several shots in the gardens in front of my apt, a couple of the cat, etc. I got lucky, I have inherited the GRAFLEX, but also a CHICAGO MAJESTIC tripod and head that I use with it for it's extreme stability. I will be developing it in a few hours or so.

On 3/22/08, Richard Knoppow <<mailto:dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The Majestic is an excellent tripod. I have one with the smaller platform. Since they are still made one can get parts if needed. Its a bit heavy for field use but still usable. Which model of Graflex do you have? In case you are not aware there is a great deal of material on Graflex and Graphic cameras at http://www.graflex.org