[pure-silver] Re: At long last you can watch Long Live Film

  • From: "Don Sweet" <don@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 08:46:20 +1300

Hi Michael

Thanks for your answer. I am wrong about Weston's advertising photos.  What
confused me is that Weston made his photos of steel factories, etc while he
was working as a photographer in a portrait studio.  I don't much care for
those photos, and carelessly assumed that they were made for the factory
owners.  On the contrary it seems Weston was very proud of them.

Don Sweet