[pure-silver] Re: At long last you can watch Long Live Film

  • From: "babaphoto@xxxxxxxx" <babaphoto@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 11:16:05 GMT

My ..02c usd.
I enjoy learning that an image is art.  I tried to explain that to one of the
Superior beings.  She and companions saw my kids in the same way one would see
gum on a blanket.  We were told that 50% of our students were reading below
average. "Those kids need to learn to read, not snap pictures"
 Also, my (especially my special ed students) were a drag on the school
rankings,  Later the local newspaper ran an article on how far the school had
come.  50% of the students had achieved scores above 50%.
This turnabout was all due to superior management and the data driven
curriculum.
With such leadership, we can say statics is now an art.
Sincerely yours,
Baba, the worst teacher, now retired.
Do THIS before eating carbs &#40;every time&#41;
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/528b48e91736648e958cfst02duc