[pure-silver] Re: Are most photographers visual learners... a little OT

  • From: Mark Blackwell <mblackwell1958@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 12:50:49 -0800 (PST)

Well the old education courses from college and a few other places are finally
paying off.  Becky you are hardly alone.  In fact studies have shown that 75%
of what we learn comes through sight.  Not sound.  Not the boring college
lectures.  Sight, like watching people doing things and reading books.

You are more the norm than the exception.

B P <peeperphotos@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: I know this is a little OT but I read some
of the posts on here and just wish I could sit and watch! I'm a visual learner
so sometimes I don't catch on to what is being shared on the list. I need to
SEE things done. Am I the only one on here that feels lost sometimes? How did
all of you learn the things you know? Did you go to school, workshops, sit and
watch someone that would let you watch?

 Yours wanting to sit and watch all of you do your thing,

 Becky Lynn

http://mail.yahoo.com