[pure-silver] Are most photographers visual learners... a little OT

  • From: "B P" <peeperphotos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 07:57:48 -0800

I know this is a little OT but I read some of the posts on here and just
wish I could sit and watch! I'm a visual learner so sometimes I don't catch
on to what is being shared on the list. I need to SEE things done. Am I the
only one on here that feels lost sometimes? How did all of you learn the
things you know? Did you go to school, workshops, sit and watch someone that
would let you watch?

Yours wanting to sit and watch all of you do your thing,

Becky Lynn