[pure-silver] Re: Are most photographers visual learners... a little OT

  • From: "EJ Neilsen" <ej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 18:04:51 -0600

Opposite! Geese, I don't think so. You need someone that understands your
vision through your words and through your attempt at capture. I'd say very
few prints have been made by me for people that are opposite of who/what I
am. Those that need help in finishing their statement through an out side
source, need to be able to communicate with words what they can not with
their own actions or lack of time.

 Eric

Eric Neilsen Photography

4101 Commerce Street