[pure-silver] Re: Are most photographers visual learners... a little OT

  • From: Claudio Bonavolta <claudio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 17:25:28 +0100

B P a écrit :

I know this is a little OT but I read some of the posts on here and just wish I could sit and watch! I'm a visual learner so sometimes I don't catch on to what is being shared on the list. I need to SEE things done. Am I the only one on here that feels lost sometimes? How did all of you learn the things you know? Did you go to school, workshops, sit and watch someone that would let you watch? Yours wanting to sit and watch all of you do your thing, Becky Lynn

Well Becky, we're all different ...
Some learn pretty easily from books, others just can't, they need to see how others do.
Many tips and tricks can't be put down in a book ...

We should all film ourselves while we work and share these films on the net for Becky (and for others) ...
But before this, feel free to re-ask the points that aren't clear !

--

Claudio Bonavolta
http://www.bonavolta.ch