[pure-silver] Re: Archives?

  • From: Georges Giralt <georges.giralt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 11:19:16 +0200

Hi All !
As I've done in the past, and if demand is not so numerous I can't handle it,
I'm prepared to send the Pure Silver mail folder in form of a compressed file,
so one can use it's favorite Email program to search the old Pure Silver (and
new one up to the date of the delivery, including the Ryuji's Pure-Silver.org
one...)
As I've said previously, I was the individual who provided Tim Danieluk with the
Pure Silver archive when he got a request for archiving, so I think no one has
more complete information than I hold.
BTW, has anybody some news of Mr Danieluk ?
Have a nice day !