[pure-silver] Re: Archives?

  • From: DarkroomMagic <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 13:50:10 +0200

I¹m afraid my Mac wouldn¹t know what to do with all of that.
I was hoping for something that reads the text as is and displays it similar
to an email program like Outlook. The other problem was that the back-up
info was filed by months. Hence, a global search wasn¹t possible. One had to
search all months to find the entire info. Not very practical.

In addition, I like to have it all on one CD and not on a remote server.
People turn these things on and off at will, and I can¹t be sure it¹s
available when I need or want it. Maybe, a database in html format would
work, but I don¹t know enough about these things to make it work.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht