[pure-silver] Re: Archives?

  • From: Peter Badcock <tallowood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 18:56:44 +1000

Freelists.org is already archiving all the new posts - with a search
function included.  So unless we intend to combine the two somehow, I
was assuming that it was just the old archives to be resurrected , put
online and made searchable.

If people are going to contribute some money to host searchable
archives, I suspect that it would be reasonable to include the current
posts from freelists.org too, otherwise I think there would be less
incentive to pay to host an archive frozen in time.
Just my $0.02

regards
Peter Badcock

PS http://nonmonotonic.net/pure-silver doesn't seem to be up.