[projectaon] Re: Comment period for 1-7

  • From: Ingo Kloecker <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 16:47:22 +0100

On Saturday 25 February 2012, Jonathan Blake wrote:
> I haven't been able to get to my own review of books 4-7, and I've
> been finding lots of things to adjust based on our reviews of 1-3, so
> I think we have a choice. Do we extend the comment period another
> week to end on March 3? Or do we end the comment period for 1-3,
> leave 4-7 for later, and go ahead with publishing 1-3? I'm leaning
> toward the second option, publishing 1-3 now.
>
> Here are diffs that show what Simon and I have done in the background
> over the last week with 1-3.

[snip]

> http://projectaon.org/staff/jonathan/diffs/03tcok-docdiff-r1837-r1873
> .html

I see that you replaced all occurrences of "Silver Helmet" with "Silver
Helm". But you did not change stand-alone occurrences of "Helmet", e.g.
in 127, 194 (where, at least, it needs to be capitalized), 303, 308
(although here "Helmet" refers to other helmets), and 326.

To me that feels inconsistent.

Regards,
Ingo