[projectaon] Re: Comment period for 1-7

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 12:04:34 +0000

On 22/02/2012 23:20, Jonathan Blake wrote:
Regarding the Silver Key in The Caverns of Kalte, I've changed it to
an Ornate Silver Key pending a better suggestion of how to distinguish
it from the Silver Key from Flight from the Dark.

I was thinking of suggesting "Solid", but I think "Ornate" is much better!

Just in case you forgot, Jon, but in the xml for Book 3, you need to re-add a footref marker for Section 32 and delete the footnote data for Section 91 to allow the conversion scripts to work.