Re: code review

  • From: Florian-achtige <florianbeijers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 20:41:10 +0200

Hi,

@Ken: sounds very interesting :D I've heard of that MUD but haven't
looked into it all that much.
Also something called ...' valheru'  which appears to be quite like
it. Is the codebase available , or how did that happen? :S Or am i
shooting in the dark here?
@tyler: Thanks for clearing that up. I am about to embark on a
programming course and would very much like this to be my future
career. The start of this course is still a year or so away, and the
focus will mainly be Java and html/css/php for web development, but I
like my options diverse..

FLorian