Re: code review

Well, minus how big anything else is, this *is* a big project for me, as I
haven't done much developing from scratch. I have played with smawg and others,
but it I never messed with them to much, so the request still stands from
anyone who would be willing to hhelp out.
                Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
        http://tds-solutions.net
        Twitter: sorressean