Re: code review

  • From: Florian-achtige <florianbeijers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 19:06:10 +0200

Hi,

I have no answer for your question, but PLEASE try to veer away as
much from the stuff that's already out there as you can. There's
thousands of MUD's out there, and about 99 out of a 100 are usually
the exact same with a few minute differences. I love MUDding but that
kind of takes the fun off of it for me.

FLorian