Re: code review

  • From: Dave <davidct1209@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 13:04:55 -0700

The best way to get someone to code review your stuff is if you
recruit some contributers to your project.  Short of that, I'm sure
people would cr your stuff for money though qualified people will be
quite expensive (those with some kind of CS degree that is).

CR's are  a lot easier if you do it on a per checkin basis and don't
think it's easy to do for an entire project after the fact.  If you're
asking for general perf commentary, then that's another thing.  CR's
would involve anything from style, to design, to perf...