Re: NVDA vs JFW

  • From: "QuentinC" <quentinc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 05:54:42 +0100

Currently, review cursor also serves for flat review, so it isn't true
anymore.

Aha. I will try so.

Yes, of course, I know. But it is less sexy to have speech synthesizer saying « bold » in the middle of a text instead of simply having the voice pitch raised or having another specific voice selected for example.
Agreed. Developers simply haven't enough time to put hands on it. There
are lots of things to do, and only two developers working full-time on
the project: Mick and Jamie. So we have to prioritize something over other.

No problem. It was just an idea.