NVDA vs JFW

  • From: "Lafond, Eileen" <Eileen.Lafond@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 18:28:48 -0800

Hi,
My supervisor wants for me to study NVDA and put together a paper that shows
the differences, etc. in it and JFW.  My question is does anyone know if this
has been already done before I try re-inventing the wheel?

I am impressed with NVDA, but am having difficulty learning it as I can only
work on it between my other assignments.  Does anyone know if there is an NVDA
email list?

I am trying to conquer the key board commands in NVDA now in the web.  I am
eager to get onto actual coding to see how well it works with that.

Thanks for any assistance,

Eileen La Fond
Work Phone: (206) 386-0011
Email: eileen.lafond@xxxxxxxxxxx