Re: NVDA vs JFW

  • From: Dorene Cornwell <dorenefc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 01:42:23 -0800

Hi Eileen

I do not officially have time for this either, but the questions have
also come up from a different direction so I decided just informally
to poke around with Google. A few links that look interesting but this
is first pass collecting with what I can do visually. Looks like some
material but you may have to extract and collect points you are most
interested in

To be honest, after fast pokes at the links below, you might want to
make a list of features or points of comparison that could be used in
a search string along with NVDA and JAWS like say NVDA JAWS Oracle. If
you have specific terms, I would be glad to help with a little more
visual winnowing if that would be helpful.

Search string   NVDA JAWS in Google

http://www.paciellogroup.com/blog/?p=23

//www.freelists.org/post/nvda/nvda-Jaws-and-podcast-recievers,3
references to lists