Re: NVDA vs JFW

  • From: "QuentinC" <quentinc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 20:54:42 +0100

Use of eloquence with NVDA is only illegal in some countries.  I've
looked into it and it is not illegal in the U.S. so far as I can
determine.

Is somebody able to say if it is illegal or not in europa, especially switzerland, france and belgium ?

I'm not a loyer and I'm not interested in law details.
I still don't understand what is illegal in using eloquence if it is already installed, despite a number of messages already posted on that subject in this list. Anyway, dont try to explain again, I don't need an explanation, just an actual answer, assuming there is one.