Re: Maybe I'm Not Such An Old Dog

  • From: "Brandon Keith \(Biggs\)" <brandonboy13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 08:01:52 -0700

I always open new windows! That way if a silly sighted person comes onto my
computer they have all they need already up and they don't click out of all my
I love being able to work on 7 or 8 things at once and just alt tab through
them all .
I always thought tabs were inaccessible because if say a website makes your
browser stop, you have to close the whole window and not just the website...

Brandon Keith Biggs

Check out
Also add me on facebook!
And for my resume go to: